Corporate finance group considers positive work culture, job flexibility and employee recognition programs essential to their successful retention efforts
National Business Capital, a leading online business finance marketplace that helps businesses access the funds they need to succeed, today announced that four of its valued team members, who are employed by the company for several years, celebrate milestone work anniversaries.
The celebrating employees are:
- John Salvadore: 10 years
- Josh Gold: 8 years old
- Zina Roman: 6 years old
- Phil Fernandes: 6 years old
In the post-Covid-19 economy, many businesses – large and small – are struggling to attract and retain employees. This is partly due to the change in how employees perceive their benefits at work. Often, perks that employees once enjoyed no longer have the same impact. In fact, many workers are demanding new kinds of incentives to stay engaged at work.
For National Business Capital, one of the most important factors for its high employee retention rates has been the company’s focus on developing and maintaining a strong culture. National emphasizes teamwork and encourages colleagues and managers to support each other and help each other succeed.
“I’ve worked here at National Business Capital for 10 years and from day one I felt like I had found a home and I haven’t looked back,” said John Salvadore, who has worked for National for 10 years. year. “I come to work and every day is exciting, fun and rewarding. Everyone supports and pushes each other to succeed. Business owners and customers keep saying thank you for the great process and ability to help them grow. I’ve been here 10 years and look forward to my next decade.
National has established and maintains a dedicated culture team that is responsible for cultivating a fun work environment. Activities include running challenges, contests, organizing charity events and showcasing employees for special recognition. The culture team’s efforts help ensure camaraderie in the office and contribute to an upbeat environment where people feel supported.
How companies can improve employee retention in 2022:
Improving your company culture can help you stand out from your competition during the hiring process and even increase employee retention rates. If you’re not sure where to start, it’s helpful to follow these basic principles.
- Show your employees that you are listening: Maintaining an open door policy makes your employees feel heard and helps them feel that their concerns matter. Although you don’t have to respond to every request, a willingness to listen to employees will improve your management style and increase employee satisfaction.
- Allow flexibility and remote working hours: Today more than ever, employees value flexible work hours and remote work opportunities. If you still need to bring people into the office, make an effort to cultivate a pleasant and comfortable work environment.
- Recognize performance: Give credit where credit is due. Whether it’s a monetary bonus or a corporate gift, recognizing the hard work of your employees will boost productivity and help you retain and attract talent.
- Give back to the community: While it’s important that your employees feel valued, they also want to feel like they’re part of something that has an impact. Try to incorporate charitable or volunteer programs that give back to the community and encourage positive social change.
About the National Business Capital
National Business Capital is a leading FinTech financial company that offers small business loans for small businesses seeking growth capital. Harnessing the power of innovative technology and smart people, National Business Capital has streamlined the approval process to secure more than $1 billion in financing for small business owners to date. Its expert business finance advisors work within a market of more than 75 lenders to ensure easy access to the best low-interest SBA loans, short-term and long-term loans, and commercial lines of credit. We strengthen local communities one small business loan at a time. For every transaction we fund, we donate 10 meals to Feeding America!
For more information, visit http://www.NationalBusinessCapital.com; E-mail [email protected]or call (888) 488-GROW.